


Friday we took pictures of the girls and they got to go to preschool with Cayden. Then friday was Becca's birthday and we went to dinner with my family to celebrate. Then Chuck and Amy took all the kids home so that I could go to a movie with my mom and sisters. I had so much fun, I love when I get to spend time with my family. These are some fun pictures of all of us at dinner. Did I mention we went to Tepanyaki's, like my favorite restaurant ever. Thanks Mom and Ron for taking all of us to dinner.





Saturday Jessica got sick and we spent the next 2 days all getting sick and resting. Cayden got sick on Monday night and was up all night throwing up. I had to wake the kids up early to take Amy and the girls to the airport and Cayden was dry heaving into a garbage can on the drive. I felt so bad for him, I hate it when my kids are sick. He never once complained.
My last week has been spent playing catch up on work stuff. We had such a great visit with Amy and the girls and even though half of us got sick I really enjoyed seeing them and spending time together. We love you guys, thank you so much for spending the time and money it took you to get out here to see us.



No comments:
Post a Comment