


Cayden and Emma's cousins Katie and Jessica came to visit us this past week. Their daddy is in Afghanistan and Amy (my sis in law) wanted to come visit while he is gone. My kids had so much fun with their cousins. They love them so much and were so excited for them to come. We did lots of fun things, and we all got sick for a couple of days. I will post more later about our week, but I wanted to post these pics really quick. They got here late Wed night and went right to bed, so right when they woke up Thursday morning I had princess clothes for them to put on, and of coarse prince clothes for Cayden, and we had a Sleeping Beauty princess party. Sleeping Beauty just came out and so none of them had seen it before. We had so much fun dressing up like princess' and a prince, and reading princess books and watching the show. I enjoyed having them here so much and was sad to see them go this morning. I will post more pics and details of our fun trip tommorrow.



2 comments:
you are always doing such cute things with your kids amber...you are such a good mom!
We had a BLAST. Thanks for everything. Katie just told me that Cayden always says if he had to be a giant, he would be a nice giant. I love them.
Post a Comment