Tuesday, October 7, 2008


I was so proud of Cayden, he put this Dinosaur puzzle together all by himself. It was almost as big as he is. He was so excited when he finished with it. He loves to build things and put things together. He is really flourishing this year. I think a break from his friends was just what he needed. He is being so much better and is making better choices when he is with them. I am so proud of him and how hard he is trying to be a good boy and do what Jesus would want us to do. He is so funny, I try to explain to him why something is not OK to do he will say, "Yeah mom, that's Satan's plan, but we want to do Jesus' plan."

Of coarse when I took a picure of Cayden with his dinosaur Emma had to have one taken of her too. She is really thriving right now as well. She never stops talking. A couple of nights ago, Chuck and I were putting together some packets for our calling and it took us about an hour. Emma walked around the entire time talking to her babies and talking on the phone to "Auntie Becca." She will put her babies in time out and then a couple minutes later go get them and explain to them why they can't be naughty. It is so funny. But literally the entire hour she was talking nonstop to herself.

No comments: