I just wanted to let everyone know that we got some good news yesterday. Cayden has Acute Mono (meaning a lot worse than most kids get it). YEY!!! I knew I was right. The Doctor called and asked me when I got my medical degree. He told me that he had been sure it was Leukemia and he was so glad that I was right and he was wrong. We are so grateful that Cayden is OK. It has been a hard couple of months watching him decline the way he has and knowing that Cancer was one of the possibilities. We are so grateful to finally know what is going on, and that he will be alright. I just want to say how grateful I am to my Heavenly Father, I really feel like I have learned so much about turning our trials and our sorrows over to the Lord. I understand on a much deeper level how healing the power of the atonement can be, and I am so grateful that I was granted the opportunity to learn these eternal truths. I really was carried through these past months. Thanks so much for the love and support of our family and friends, and all the prayer that were sent on Cayden's behalf. We love you all.
9 comments:
so happy to hear that!!!
That is great. You are a good mom with so much faith.
Yay!
That is so womderful to hear! I was so worried when I read your earlier post. I'm so happy for your family!
Whew! That is so scary-Im glad you were right too!
Oh good! I have been thinking about you guys today! So glad to hear all is well.
I'm SO sorry you've been through this lately! I had no idea! So glad it's something that can be easily treated and will go away! You have a lot of faith and are a great example! We live so close...let me know if I can help in any way! P.S. - Found out the baby is a boy today! So excited!
I am sorry he is so sick but I am so glad it is nothing too serious! I have been thinking about you lately and I am glad to hear things are on the upswing. I hope they continue that way!
A mother knows best. We are so happy that Cayden only has mono. So who's he been kissin? (JK!)He's still in our prayers, and I hope he recovers quickly.
Post a Comment