I was so worried about having our third child. Everyone told me that the third was the hardest and that it was going to be horrible, but I am enjoying Gracie so much. I think that things were so hard after Emma because I had postpardum so bad, that this seems so much easier. Obviously I'm tired and it is an adjustment, but I am just so grateful for her and am so in love with her. We tried so hard to get pregnant with her, and I didn't know if we would be able to have another child, so I am so grateful for what a blessing she is in our lives. I don't know if I will have any more kids, so I really want to treasure the time I have with her. Even with Cayden and Emma, I have realized how fast they are growing up, I don't want to miss anything. I am really trying to find joy in every day. I love to hold and cuddle Grace, she is so sweet. I love to watch Cayden and Emma with her, and how much they love her. I am trying to not care if the laundry isn't done, and the house is a mess, and I don't know what we are having for dinner. As long as I can sit and rock my baby and get to read and cuddle with Cayden and Emma, then I am happy. Anyway, I am just so grateful for this time in our lives. I love my kids so much, and I am so grateful for them, they are my greatest blessings and they bring me so much Joy. I am going to try and keep reminding myself of this, even in a couple months when I am so sleep deprived that I am getting a little psychotic.

No comments:
Post a Comment