My name is Gracie and I love to sleep, as long as it is day time. Mommy can't get me to wake up and eat no matter how hard she tries. But at night, that is when I like to party. I wake up and never want to go back to sleep. Thank heavens I have a daddy who loves to rock me for hours to help me get back to sleep. I think I have daddy wrapped around my tiny little finger already!
My first gassy smile caught on camera!

4 comments:
she is so stinkin' cute amber! sorry you aren't getting much sleep! that's so hard. you are a trooper! i'm sorry we didn't make it down to see you guys with kody. things were crazy when we got back from bear lake yesterday and kod left bright and early today. we love you so much! we are going to try and make it back in a few months.
Oh No!!! Hope she switches soon - because that is NO FUN!!! I can't get over how much HAIR she has - and how dark it is! SO cute!!!
Congrats on baby #3!!! She is so so cute! I love all that dark hair. Love love. I'm so glad you're doing well and that you've got a new little spirit in your home!
She is beautiful Amber! I would love to come see you sometime!
Glad Chuck is back home with you...and CoNGRATS to him!! Thats awesome that he won! I think all your kids look so different! They are all so cute in their own ways...I love baby Gracies hair too!
Post a Comment