Cayden started school this week. I can't believe how grown up he is, and I definately can't believe that he is starting school this year. He has the amazing opportunity of attending American Heritage, which is an LDS based private school. I am so impressed with their curriculum and their focus on inviting the spirit in the classroom. They bring a gospel perspective into the everyday learning. Because he is at a private school he gets to wear a uniform this year. He was so excited to go shopping to get his uniform clothes. As I sat there watching him walk into the school the first day I realized that this was the beginning of his andventures out in the world, and of him creating his own story! I hope I have prepared him and that he has a solid foundation in the gospel from our home. Thank goodness that we still have so many more years with him at home to teach him. I guess it just made me realize that now he will have so many other people shaping his views of the world, Chuck I will no longer be the only huge influence in his life. I am so excited for him though, and know he will do great. He loved school and made lots of friends and loved his teacher.
All ready for school in his cute litte uniform

Mommy and Cayden

Cayden and Daddy

Emma was so sad she couldn't start school too, she starts this week.

At school with his first project, a collage of himself and all the things he likes to do.

I had to put this picture. This is his cutest outfit in the uniforms he has. He wore this the second day of school. Isn't he so hansome and grown up.
3 comments:
I just can't believe that he is old enough for Kindergarten! Time flies! It was so good to see you guys last weekend! You have a beautirul little girl!!!
What a handsome little man! Can you believe our babies are old enough to go into the "real" world? I dropped Isaak off today and went straight to tears! Luv that baby of yours. Could Emma get any cuter? We need to hang out soon.. I miss your smile! :)
i can't believe he's so big!!! my little Cayden! SOOo lucky he gets to go to American Heritage! what a handsome DUDE! uniforms are cool!(tell him I said that)
Post a Comment