Since I wrote about Emma's last prayer I thought I might as well include a tidbit from Cayden's prayer tonight.
"Dear Heavenly Father, I am so excited for my soccer game tommorrow. I really want to win, even though my mom says that is not the most important thing, I still really want to win. And Heavenly Father I really want to be the best player. I know it will make all the other players sad that I am the best, but I still really want to be the best, so please help me. Amen"
I love this boy!!
Star Trio
10 years ago



1 comment:
Too cute! I can relate with Emma's prayer. Hallie must think the same thing lately. It was so great to see you and meet your sweet little Gracie. I wanted to hold her so bad but I don't think Peyton would've let me without falling down the stairs. Maybe next time :).
Post a Comment