Emma was so cute, she tried so hard to do what I was asking her to do, but all the pictures looked so awkward with how she was holding her head. This was the only cute one!

My awake little girl!



I love this picture, I think her facial expression looks so much like Chuck!







10 comments:
beautiful pictures amber! i love the one with chuck.
Amberly! these are so beautiful. You are so talented. I especialy like the ones where Chuck is holding her. He has model perfect arms, and she is a model perfect baby.
How sweet! You did a great job. I think my next big purchase is going to be an awesome camera...I'll have to talk to you about what you like.
these are so cute! I think they turned out great! I need to hurry up and have another baby before you guys leave the state or something so I can have you do infant pics for me! (J/K - I would die if I had 3 under 3) Very well done!
I know its been a while since you have had a baby. But arent you supposed to put a diaper on them?
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! you take great pictures!
Congrats on your sweet new baby! I love all of her hair.. what a sweetie!! Loves!!
Amber these are awesome! You did such a great job and she is a beautiful baby!
i am so jealous of all her hair!!! Congratulations you guys!!! Super cute family! I hope all is well!
She is so precious & I love all her hair! You guys did good work.
Post a Comment