Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Outfits

One of my favorite things about the Holidays is my kids matching Christmas outfits. It was fun to have 2 girls this year and get them matching outfits. This might be the last year I can find matching stuff in both their sizes. Cayden always gets a suit and a shirt and tie to match the girls. They all looked so cute. I always make me and Chuck match the kids too, so we all match one day of the year! I love it!

All of us, matching, so fun!

My 3 babies, aren't they so cute

Beautiful Gracie Bell

Princess Emma

Handsome Cayden

Cayden and Emma, so cute


In church I had the opportunity to sing with the Christmas choir, I had forgoten how much I liked to sing. I am so grateful for the beautiful music about the birth of our Savior, and for the wonderful spirit that it invites. We had such a wonderful Christmas program at church, I am grateful for a chance to slow down and remember what this season is really about. I am forever grateful and humbled that my Savior would descend below all things and come down to this earth in the most humble of circumstances to live and die for us. What a wonderful opportunity Christmas time is to remember him.

No comments: