Cute little Gracie. I love her smile. She never half smiles, she always has this huge smile on her face.

I love this picture of her, this is totally her look. She looks at me all day like this. So cute.

Our family of 5

Emma's about to kiss Cayden.

Cayden and Emma, they are still best buds

Mommy and Emma, the older she get's the less she looks like me. Sad!

Beautiful Emma

Daddy and Cayden, they are litte twinners.

My little man!

All my babies. Grace was not cooperating for the group shot. She would not look at the camera, something over to the side had caught her attention and she would not stop staring. Don't you love her double chin!

Beautiful Becca

Becca and Rachael

Benny

Rachael, I can't believe how grown up she has gotten.

Mom and Ron, they are the cutest couple ever. I am so glad my mom is so happy!



4 comments:
super cute pictures amb! you all look great! miss you!
So stinking cute!!
So stinking cute!!
These are the cutest pictures! I loved your Christmas card. My mom was at my house when I got it and she couldn't get over how cute Gracie is. That's a really good pic of your mom and Ron too. I haven't seen them in years!
Post a Comment