Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SANTA!!! but not the real one!

I love that the kids still believe in Santa Clause. They keep telling me that the Santa we see at all the parties is not the real Santa, cause the real one is busy in the North Pole, it is just all his helpers that come and see the kids. They are so excited for Christmas this year, it was fun to see Santa. They have their list's memorized, whenever anyone asks them what they want they can ratttle it off in about 3 seconds. Cayden wants a Spiderman playset (I still have no idea what this is), Bionicles, Lego's, and art supplies. Emma wants a Belle dress, a princess jammie dress, pink lego's, art supplies and a pink leapster. Gracie just want's to roll over, since she is 5 month's now and shows no sign of doing so. I can't wait for Christmas morning when they open their presents. I realized Christmas is way funner when you are the one giving, instead of just thinking about what you are going to get like when we were kids.


No comments: