I was able to go up and take some pictures for my friend Tami of her cute baby Landon. He has been in the hospital since he was born with some really bad heart problems. He was put on the transplant list about a month ago, and then she called me the day before mothers day and told me they had a heart for him YEY! She asked if I would come and take some pictures of him before the surgery that night. I ran up to Primary Children's and got to spend the evening with this little guy. Isn't he so dang cute. It was harder to take pictures in a hospital bed with IV's and catheters sticking out of him, but at least we got to take the feeding tube out of his nose. He looks so perfect, it's hard to imagine that he was as sick as he was. He is doing great after the surgery and is recovering quickly. I know it is still a long hard road for his family. We love Joe and Tami so much, and send our prayers their way. This situation has really made me so grateful that I have had healthy children, we don't think about it enough, but it really is a huge blessing.

Tami is the most beautiful person, inside and out! She has been such a great example to me of Faith and Perseverance. I know this has been hard on her, but she is such a trooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment