So sorry to seem like I'm bragging or something, but I have to remember this. Cayden did a cute little Mothers day present in school for me, and he insisted on giving it to me early so he could give it to me when no one else was giving me something. Anyway, part of it was a fun little worksheet where the kids finished the sentences about their mom's. So for example, one of them said. I make my mom laugh by ________. And the kids would fill in the blank. Well the last question was. My mom is really smart, she even knows_________. Cayden filled in "that Jesus lives, and loves us." I'm such a baby, I started crying when I read it. I am just so touched that he would write that. With all the things that I feel I am doing wrong, and all the things I am working at improving, it sure is nice to know that at least on some of the important things I am doing OK. I am so glad that my kids know that I have a testimony of the Savior. If I could choose one thing for my kids to know without a doubt about me, it would be that. What a sweet boy I have.
2 comments:
That's adorable. I'm so glad you shared that. I love it!
cute! you ARE a great mommy! happy mother's day!
Post a Comment