Saturday, May 29, 2010

26

YEY! As of this morning I am down 26 pounds. I have 5 weeks until Hawaii and I want to loose 20 more before I go. Probly not possible, but maybe 10!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

that's awesome amber! way to go!!! can't wait to see you all in july. we should do a whole girl's day this time because it seems like we never get to see you much when we come visit. love and miss ya!

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

That is awesome! Way to go!! I'm excited to see you in a couple of weeks at the family reunion. Love you guys!

Amy said...

Go Amber! You are inspiring me to eat less meat and start back up on green smoothies! Mike said I can get a vitamix or blentec again so yay! We went to San fran this weekend and we had fish at every meal even salmon at breakfast and fresh fruits and tons of veggies. I got a grilled artichoke for dessert today at lunch instead of anything bad. We hit a farmers market and drank fresh OJ this morning and a basket of berries. See you are making me think about eating healthier! Can you email me some quinoa recipes? I have a huge bag and only one recipe.