Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mothers Day

I had such a great mothers day this year. Chuck let me sleep in and made me my favorite breakfast, french toast, which I never have because it is so bad for me. Then Chuck and the kids gave me two dozen roses, that were beautiful. After Church I got to take dinner and kids up to my friend Tammi at the hospital, her baby just had a heart transplant and I wanted them to be able to have a mothers day dinner together. I came home and had dinner with my family and then after dinner we went to see my Grandma because my mom was out of town. It was a great day and I felt to loved and so special.

I am so grateful to be the mother of these 3 wonderful kids.
Cayden and Emma were so excited to give me my roses. It was Cayden's idea to get them for me.
So beautiful
Cute Gracie, she wasn't smiling in the other picture so I had to put this one in.

No comments: