Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cut our hair!

Emma has cut her hair so many times that it was all uneven, the front was a lot shorter than the back, and half her bangs were way shorter than the rest. Her hair is also so thin it was starting to break at the ends and was horrible split ends. I decided I'm not using the straight iron or the curling iron on it anymore cause it just damages it too much. Anyway, we cut it off, and had to cut her bangs so they would all be even. I loved her long hair and I miss it, but at least now it is all even and healthy and I am going to keep it healthy and grow it out again.

A before shot, beautiful long hair (Well, long for Emma)
Cut the bangs, she hated them!
And now for the bob, it is actually cuter than this picture. It looks cute on her, but I still miss her longer hair.

No comments: