Emma has her first crush on a boy. She is so cute. He is the little brother of a boy on Cayden's basketball team. Tonight was their first practice and her and Christopher hit it off immediately. They laughed and played the entire practice. When it was time to go Christopher came up to Emma and gave her his cutest smile and Said goodbye and gave her a hug. She blushed and said goodbye. They have practice again tommorrow and as we were leaving Emma said, "Mom I really need to dress cute tommorrow cause I will see Christopher again. I just love him." As we walked out to the car his family was walking next to us and Emma had to watch him walk all the way to his car before she would come get in our car. She told me "mom, I have to see which car is his." She is so funny. Cayden was teasing her the whole way home that she had a crush on him and she couldn't stop blushing or smiling. Then tonight while we were getting ready for bed she told me "Mom, Christopher is not just the kind of friend that I like to play with, I really think I could marry him, he's that kind of boyfriend."
1 comment:
Um... ADORABLE!
Post a Comment