We have the most beautiful trails here. Biking is a really big thing here because of all the rolling hill, so there are the best biking trails everywhere. This is our favorite one. It is so beautiful with tons of trees and meadows and there is a secret park hidden in the tree's about a mile down the trail. The kids love to go biking there while I jog with Grace. We try to go a couple of times a week for our excercize time during school.
I took some pictures of the kids while we were there this week. It is so beautiful with the changing leaves.



I came downstairs the other day and Grace and Emma were laying like this watching Disney Channel. So cute. They love each other so much. The older Gracie gets the better they play and the more she follows Emma around everywhere.

I snapped a couple pictures of them and they were so cute that I had to post them.

2 comments:
What fun posts! I'm glad you have a favorite trail that is close and that the kids like it too.
Amber,
I saw your blog through your facebook. I am a friend of your Dad and Brenda's. I just really have to say that you have a gorgeous family...No wonder they are proud of you!
Post a Comment