All of us were there with her. Rachael and Ben came to the temple with us and did baptism's for the dead while we were in the session.
This little Guy turned 12 the day of becca's endowment, so after the temple we went to Tepenyaki for his birthday dinner. I can't believe how grown up he is.
The rest of the week I was so busy helping my mom get ready for the reception, but I was able to go and see my best friend Aimee and her cute kids for a day, which I forgot to take my camera to. And then the last day before the wedding I decided I was going to take the kids to the museum. They were missing me cause I had been so busy with wedding stuff. They love the Gateway museum so they were all so excited to go. We also took Ben with us.
Gracie would not get out of this little cart thing. She wanted everyone to push her around in it.
Cayden loves and looks up to Ben so much, and Ben thinks of Cayden as a little brother. They have really missed each other.
Gracie always does this with her arms while she is walking around. I think it's so cute so I had to capture it on camera.













No comments:
Post a Comment