I am so excited. One of the closest friends that I have made here in Bloomington is named Julia. She homeschool's her children as well, which is probly why we have become so close. She is always a great support to me. Anyway, she was born and raised in Italy and only moved to America after her mission. She is doing Italian lessons with her kids and offered to let Cayden and Emma come. I am so excited that they will get to do an Italian emersion class. Julia thinks that they will be conversational by the end of the school year, and fluent by the time we move in 3 years. I am so excited that they will have this opportunity. How cool will it be that they will be able to speak another language! Seriously, I am so grateful that I have been led by the spirit in matters of their education. Since I decided to do homeschool, things like this keep happening, where they are getting opportunities that I would have loved to have as a child. I am so grateful that there are so many things working together for our good, and that things are working out so well. I guess Heavenly Father really does know what he's doing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment