We are all so sad. We had to sell Rosy. Emma started having an allergic reaction to her the day we got her here, I was hoping it would get better and that it wasn't the dog, but it kept getting worse. She was getting hives all over her body and getting so itchy that she couldn't sleep and her eyes were getting swollen. She has been around dozens of dogs and has never had a problem before so I don't understand why she was allergic to this hypopallergenic dog. The kids were so upset to have to have her leave. Emma kept telling me that she would just take medicine and take a bath every day and then we could keep the dog. She was the most upset of all. I hate when they are disappointed like this.
2 comments:
nooo!!!! I'm so sorry. if she's THAT allergic you may not be able to have dogs in the house ever huh?!! SO Sad!!! maybe another animal that's cool?!! Love you.
Oh no! That's awful. I'm so sorry Amber (and kids)!
Post a Comment