I was tickling and rubbing Grace's feet today as we cuddled on the couch. I looked down and I had the weirdest sadness wash over me. As I looked at her cute little toes I realized that she doesn't have baby feet anymore. The chubby babiness is gone, and not just in her feet. She has grown so much over the past couple of months. Her baby fat rolls are gone. Her hair has gotten so thick and long. Her double chin is even gone. I don't see any of her babieness left in her. She is such a little toddler now. She is talking and pouting and whining like the best of them. I Love and adore her so much. She is my angel. I don't know if we will have any more kids, so I feel a little bit sad that she is growing up so fast. I keep thinking, "What if she was my last, what if I never get to hold and rock my own baby again?" My baby is growing up, I guess she's not such a baby anymore. SAD!!!
Star Trio
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment