ROSY KATE (we just call her Rosy, but the kids said she need a middle name too)




She is so adorable and we love her so much. The kids have been begging us for a dog for a year, and we finally gave in. We were going to surprise them for Christmas but we drove out to put the deposit down on her Sunday and they were going to hold her until Christmas. The guy told us it was 40 minutes from Bloomington and it ended up taking almost 2 1/2 hours to get there. Needless to say, Chuck said he would not be making the 5 hour round trip again on Christmas eve, so we took her then. The kids were so excited, Cayden even started crying he was so happy. They were thanking us over and over again. I have never seen them so grateful for something.
WE named her Rosy Kate after our cousins Jessica Rose and Katie, who's generous christmas gift made it possible for us to get Rosy. Plus she has this pinkish red hair just around her nose. We all think is looks like she has "rosy cheeks," so it's the perfect name for her. She is literally the cutest puppy I have ever seen. She is a mix of a Shitzu and Bichon. She looks just like a little teddy bear. I am even in love with her. She is doing great at potty training and has even stopped crying at night for her mommy. She is so loving and cuddly and never barks or yaps. She has the most calm and loving temperment.
Emma has already started brushing her hair everyday and putting bows on her and putting in her baby cradle. She even wraps her up in baby blankets and carries her around the house. Cayden like to play with her when she's being playful and Gracie just likes to pick her up and carry her around. They are all so cute with her.
This has been the best Christmas present we have ever given them, they are so thrilled!



2 comments:
Ok, I'm a little jealous. Nora and I went into a pet shop the other day and stared and longed for one of the puppies...Brian says no way (he is the one with the common sense). Rosy is so cute!
PS I emailed you asking for your address- Email me back!!!
She is so darn cute! I can't wait to see her again.
Merry Christmas indeed!
Post a Comment