Chuck finished his last final on Friday, and we have had a wonderful week of jammie days, mommy sleeping in, games, books, movies and not leaving the house. It has been wonderful to get ton's of time together as a family. I will neither confirm nor deny the fact that I may have cried like a baby, out of sheer relief, the night he finished his last final and came home for a four week vacation. We love having him home and can't wait for all the fun were going to have over the next few weeks. It has been so nice to have someone help do the dishes, or change Gracie's diaper, and to help bathe the kids and put them to bed. I had forgotten how great it was to have his help all the time. He has been so helpful and wonderful and is constantly thinking of what he can do to help me. I am also trying to make sure he gets plenting of relaxing and fun time. I love Chuck, I'm so happy to have him home for a while!!! I'm actually glad were not going home to Utah, cause then I get him all to myself. I don't want to share him with anyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment