So as I said Cayden has a little bit of a temper. On saturday morning he was mad at Chuck for something and he picked up his heavy metal plane and threw it. Well it hit Emma and now she has a huge black eye. He felt so bad, he didn't mean to hit her, he started bawling and kept saying "I'm so sorry Emma." I think it really scared him to see the blood. Hopefully he learned a lesson. Anyway, I feel so bad for her. She also has a little rash around her mouth that will not go away (anyone have any suggestions?) so she looks like we beat her up. It's gotten progressively worse everyday and today she woke up and it looks like a huge blood blister on her eye. I feel so bad for her.
Saturday after it happened. It wasn't that bad then.
Sunday before Church, it's getting worse.
This morning, please excuse our bed head. Doesn't it look so bad. My poor baby.
Saturday after it happened. It wasn't that bad then.
Sunday before Church, it's getting worse.
This morning, please excuse our bed head. Doesn't it look so bad. My poor baby.



6 comments:
Oh no! What a shiner! Her and Kami can be twinners - she is just getting over a shiner on her cheek from when she fell at church and hit her cheek on the metal chair - but Emma's story is way cooler! I'm sure he felt bad - poor guy! As far as the rash - I use Aveeno's baby lotion/cream when Kami gets a dry/around her mouth or nose, and it works! Just put it on several times a day and hopefully it will help! LOVE your posts - you are so on top of it!
ohhh poor girl, I bet cayden will never do that again! She is so sweet.
Poor girl! Remember that kids are stronger than we think! Even though it is so sad to look at, she will love those pics and that story of how much her big bro cares when she is older.
Oh man, that really stinks!! But that picture of her right before church is the cutest thing in the world. She has the most beautiful eyes and such cute hair. It breaks my heart anytime I see little tiny helpless kids with injuries. Awh..
man, it makes me feel so sad when our kids get hurt! Its hard to punish when they didnt mean to, but...yes, they learn their lessons usually! We are still up to going to kagaroo zoo soon! Call us!
haha aww poor girl! i got a blackeye when I was in highschool, one of my guy friends hit me in the face with a shovel. haha of corse it was an accident but he felt horrible as well!
Post a Comment