Emma and Davey love playing together. Dave is my sister Laura's little boy and he is so cute. For a while all they would do is fight, cause Emma would always push him and pick on him. But they are finally starting to play nice together (most of the time.) I watched Dave for Laura last week cause she was sick (prego stuff) and he and Emma had so much fun. I am grateful that she has a cousin her age that she can be close with growing up.
Emma and Dave playing Hide and Seek, they are "hiding" from me. they always pick the worst hiding places.
Emma giving Dave a big kiss.
Emma kept taking the phone from Dave. If you can see his face, he is so mad. He hates it when she takes stuff from him.
Emma and Dave playing Hide and Seek, they are "hiding" from me. they always pick the worst hiding places.
Emma giving Dave a big kiss.
Emma kept taking the phone from Dave. If you can see his face, he is so mad. He hates it when she takes stuff from him.



2 comments:
I love theses two little kiddos! They can't ever be without a phone, right?! :)
They will be forever tortured by the "kissing cousins" name.. like how we used to tease that Laura and Samuel were kissing or bathing together or something like that. Thats super cute though, I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment