I love to decorate. I think I take after my mom in that regard, but she is so much better than I am. Anyway I'm not that great yet, but I have really enjoyed decorating my house. So a few of you out of towners as I was telling you about how I decorated , and the fun things I've done in the kids rooms asked me to post pictures of it online. So here are some of my favorite things I've done.

Emma room, this is my favorite room cause it has an old fashion feel

More of Emmas room

Caydens desk and his fun bullitin board that we made

I did the paint to look like denim, it is really fun.

Cayden loves his new bed, thanks to Grandma Bonnie

The wall was so huge and white, I had to do something to fill it up, so we did this picture wall.

My arch is my favorite thing that I've done, I textured it then painted and glazed it to look like stone blocks. It turned out really well.

My cute little kitchen, I love the red, it makes me happy in the morning

This buffet was my great grandmothers, it is an heirloom in my family. I was supposed to inherit it from my mom, but she decided to give it to me early. I love it. Someday It will go to Emma. Thanks mom I love you.

I just redid the top of the entertainment center so I thought I would include a picture. I made the flower arrangement. It was my first one I ever did so I hope it turned out OK.

This is my favorite part of my house. Chuck gave me this picture for Christmas. I absolutely love it. It reminds me everyday how much our Savior loves children, they are so perfect and so precious to him. I try to remember that when I am frustrated and Angry with them.
My fun picture wall. Chuck calls it a shrine to our children. I guess it kind of is. I just love them so much.
6 comments:
Amber- You are so talented! I have always been impressed with your decorating/style/pretty much everything skills! I love your house, it is too cute! We'll need to come and see it!
Amber I am totally impressed with your skills. You house is so cute and so different from the last time I was there. Well Done!!!
Amber, I got your sweet message. Thank you for the kind thoughts. We loved having you stay with us and just to let you know it was no burden for me or Samuel. I think it might have been hard on Jenny sharing us and all her friends but all is well and turned out just fine. You have a beautiful family and your home is beautiful too. I am so proud of you. You are a wonderful example of the blessing you receive when you follow the Lords plan. Keep up the good work. I love you.
You are so talented. I love your house. I want you to decorate for me someday!
Ugh, Amber! Your house puts ours to shame! I thought my decorating skills were okay, until I saw all you've done! Wow! I'm kind of glad you haven't been to our apartment yet! :)
Your home is beautiful! I love your arch! its gorgous!
Post a Comment