Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Remarried!!!

So I decided to leave Chuck for my Patrick. j/k but we do look like a cute couple don't we. Chuck saw this billboard at the theater and insisted that I take a picture, cause he knows how much I love Patrick Dempsy. Amy thinks I'm crazy, she says that he is to femmy, but I love him. He's almost as cute as my hansome husband, but not quite. =)

5 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

I love it! Do you remember when we'd cut out magazine pics of famous people and put it over boys faces in our pictures? ha ha. You're so cute. I love reading your blog. Poor little Emma's eye. How sad! She looks cute though.

Jess said...

Ha Ha! That is so funny! I love love love it. Can you do one with my face too? Patrick is the man!

Kara said...

I think the two of you make a fabulous couple! In fact I want to know where you took that picture so I can put my face in. I love him! I can see the attraction. So can the rest of America, that is probably why the call him McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy!

Jenny Lynn said...

ah ha ha ha ha.. that is the funniest thing in the world, i seriously laughed out loud! and no, he's not too femmy, he is handsomly adorable!!

Amy said...

EEEEWWWWW! I'm not saying ewww to you because you are lovely but patrick is just not cute. he played the major geek in 80s and 90s teen flicks. Does no one remember this? mcdreamy? try mcnightmare on my street!