Friday, February 8, 2008

Stop the Snow

We have gotten so much snow this year. I know it is a huge blessing, and that it will help with the drought we have been in, but I am so sick of it. It seems like it is snowing and storming almost everyday and we have been cooped up inside all winter. Me and my kids are going stir crazy. They said on the news that we have gotten more snow this winter than the last 14 years combined. That amazing. I really am so grateful for all the moisture, and amazingly my kids haven't had one cold this winter. Lets just pray that spring comes soon. Our backyard, Cayden's slide is 4 feet tall. We have had a couple more storms since I took this picture and his slide is now completely covered with snow. It's too deep to even take the kids out to build a snowman. We tried to build an Ice fort but the kids got bored with it.
Chucks car, the snow in piled almost as high as the car.

Our wonderful neighbor always shovels our walks before
we even get a chance to get out their and do it. He knows how busy Chuck is and says it is his little way of helping us out. Isn't that so nice.



3 comments:

Jamie said...

I am so sick of it too! I am never having a baby in the winter again! It's so not fun to be cooped up in this apartment!

Jenny Lynn said...

thats crazy!!! I don't think I have ever even been in snow like that, its nuts! Snow scares me, I love my Arizona heat!

I love the picture of the back-yard, that is all so foreign to me, it looks un-real!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I really have loved the snow....but yep, pretty sure Im done!
We didnt wear coats today, it was actually pretty warm, lets keep it that way huh!
We want to come to kangaroo JACKS with you sometime!:) I have been wanting to go there...call me, hallie would love to see cayden sometime soon...before the baby k...or we may never get to it!