So our new place to go is Kangaroo Zoo, Cayden likes to call it Kangaroo Jacks for some reason, and he corrects me when I call it Kangaroo Zoo. Anyway, it is a really fun bounce house with big bouncy slides and bounce houses. The kids love it and me and Chuck get a good excercize. We went there on Saturday and had a blast. I love spending time with our kids when we are all just laughing the whole time. Our kids are so much fun to be with. I am grateful for their fun little personalities, they make everyday things a joke and are always laughing.
6 comments:
Amber- You have such a cute family! You're house is so beautiful, I love your style! The arch and you're picture of christ are my favorites! Just in case you were wondering this is Tiffany Tripp (Trotter) I found you on Beth Hulse's page, thought I would say hi, your children are too cute! Take care and come say hello!
That looks so fun! I've never even heard of it. I have to ask, what did Chuck eat that's blue??? ha ha. Your kiddies are getting so big. And I'm so glad that I got to see Laura's cute little boy Davey (in a picture)! He's SO cute. Love your guts.
such cute pics...i left a comment down below too.
I would comment on all of your last three posts, but I decided that would take too long. Your kids are so FREAKIN cute! Looks like you have been having tons of fun this winter!
you are such fun parents!
dang, that place looks fun. I wish we had something like that. Especially when its too hot or too cold to go to the parks or outside stuff. How fun! and i love the picutre of you sliding down with them, your kids must think you are the funnest mom ever!!
Post a Comment