Chuck's Birthday is on Wednesday, but he will have to work, so we celebrated his birthday as a family on Saturday. We went to Seven Peaks all day and had such a fun time. The kids loved it. Becca and Ron came with us and we had such a blast. Cayden loved the water slides. There were only about 4 that he could go on. He sat on our laps, but by the end of the day he was asking to go by himself. Ron took him on slides over and over for about 2 hours. He just couldn't get enough. He loves his uncle Ron and had so much fun with him. Emma is such a girl, she just wanted to lay in the sun all day with me and Becca. She liked the wave pool while the waves were going but inbetween she just wanted to come lay on her towel. I think she was just so happy to be in the sun. We had a lot of fun.
Emma laying out on her towel.
Emma laying out on her towel.


Emma laying on Daddy
Eating Pizza
Emma loved sitting in this tube. She sat there drinking her root beer for like 20 minutes. After Seven Peaks we came home and got ready and I took Chuck out on a date. I took him to dinner at the Korean restaurant (he went on his mission to Korea, so this is his favorite thing to go eat.) After dinner we went to Castle of Chaos, which is a really fun murder mystery theater. It is totally interactive so you walk through the set and get to interview all the people and at the end you make a guess at who the killer is. (We got it right, thanks to me!) It was really fun and different. We were going to go dancing after that, but I got sick and we had to come home, I was sick the rest of the weekend. And Laura had her baby and I am so sad cause I can't go see her. I am feeling better today so hopefully I can go see her tonight. Anyway, except for the whole sick thing, we had a great Saturday. Chuck had a really great time.






3 comments:
Tell Chuck happy birthday from us! We love you guys and cant wait to see you again! Cayden and Emma are so cute!
Happy Birthday Chuck!!! We hope you have a great day!!! Love,
Scott and Beth
Amber- I know, I am not so smart, but I accidently erased your email address.. I didn't want to post it, cause I didn't want it to be public! But oops..I deleted the whole comment! ha ha What is it again, I want to email you! By the way, Becca is SO old! I thought she was still like 10 years old! ha ha
Post a Comment