We had such a great mothers day. It was sad that my mom was gone, but it was fun cause my kids and husband got to do lots of special things for me cause we weren't going to my mom's. Chuck let me sleep in, which was a much needed treat for me. Then they made me breakfast and gave me my presents. Cayden was so excited to give me his present and card. I love when they get excited about giving. It doen't really matter that it was for me, I was just so happy to see him just as excited about giving a gift as he is about getting one. Cayden and Emma got me little charms, a C for Cayden, and an E for Emma to go on my charm neclace. And Chuck got me a really pretty ring, and an Ipod. I have wanted an Ipod forever, but I could never justify spending the money on one. So chuck got a really good deal on one, and got it for me. Isn't he so sweet. I can't wait to use it while I work out. Church was wonderful, chuck let me listen the whole sacrament while he wrestled to keep the kids quite. Becca, Ben, and Rachael came to church with us. Cayden got to go up in sacrament and sing with the primary. It is his first year in primary and it was so fun and exciting to see him go up there and sing mothers day songs. Then Cayden gave his first talk in primary. It was on Strengthening our families. He did such a great job. I was so proud of him. After church we came home and Chuck made me the best dinner ever. Filet, and baby back ribs, and potatoes, and asparagus. Then he made my favorite apple cake for desert. It was such a great mothers day. Chuck worked so hard to make it special for me. I also want to say how grateful I am for my mother. She is so special to me, and I love her so much. She is such a great example of love and selfless service. Thank you mom for all your constant love and support.



Emma was exhausted, she fell asleep on Chuck at 6:00. It was probly from being up late partying the night before.

My new Ipod. I love it.

Cayden and Emma's card. Cayden drew me a picture of all the Transformers.
3 comments:
looks like you had a fun day! :)
Those are some pretty dang cute pictures! Hope all is well!
aww how sweet! i cant wait to be a mom!
Post a Comment