Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our weekend surprise!!

Chuck has been really busy and really stressed with work lately so I thought that he needed a little break. So last weekend I dropped the kids off at moms and surprised him. I picked him up early from work and took him up to Park City for a night stay at the Westgate Resort. He was so excited and surprised, we had so much fun. It is always nice to get away without the kids, we haven't had a break since Cancun last year. We had dinner at our favorite pizza place on Main Street, called Pizza and Noodle, and then went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for carmel apples, yum! Then we went and relaxed and hung out at our hotel for a while. We were going to go see a country rock band at a club, but decided to do the hot tub instead. Then Saturday morning we went and saw the new Indian Jones movie. We had so much fun, it was so relaxing and rejuvenating. I love getting to spend time with Chuck, he is so fun and always makes me laugh. I am so grateful for the times that we get to spend with each other. Us at the restaurant
View from our balcony

Our beautiful bed, Chuck is always excited when we get to sleep in a King.


2 comments:

The Hill's said...

That is so good of you to surprise him like that. I bet he really loved it.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

You guys are such a great couple! I need to do more for my husband:) I love all your new posts....and wow Laura had her baby natural!