My parents are in Israel and we have been watching Ben and Rachael while they are gone. So Saturday night we decided we needed to do something fun. The kids are really missing mom and dad, so we took them out. We had so much fun. The kids really wanted to go to the Mayan for dinner, so we went again. We had to wait for a while to get in so we took some fun pictures. Becca brought her new boy toy, and we really like him a lot. He is really cute and treats her really well. I think they really like each other, we will have to see what happens. After the Mayan we went bowling. I haven't been in so long. The kids loved it and Cayden was actually pretty good. We had such a fun night. I love when I get to spend time with my sisters and brother. I really love to be with them, they are some of my best friends.
Our cute little family


Isn't this cute? It wasn't posed, Emma did it herself.


Aren't we the cutest couple ever, he is so hansome.
Becca and Zach. His name is Zach Morris, isn't that funny. I guess only people from my generation would get why that is so funny.
Our cute little family

Isn't this cute? It wasn't posed, Emma did it herself.

Aren't we the cutest couple ever, he is so hansome.
Becca and Zach. His name is Zach Morris, isn't that funny. I guess only people from my generation would get why that is so funny.










2 comments:
your kids sure love the mayan, don't they? :)
haha thats sounds so fun! and what a great name.. Zach Morris. Love it!
Post a Comment