Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Corn Belly's and Daddy dates!!!

We went to Corn Belly's this weekend, it was $1.00 opening weekend. We had so much fun. They have a princess section this year and Emma was in Heaven. Cayden loved the haunted dog lizard thing. I kept telling Emma it was scary and that she didn't want to go in, but she kept begging so daddy took them both through, and she thought it was so cool. It is just dark inside and you can hear the dog breathing, so there are no scary things inside. Cayden and Emma both loved the slides and the bouncy pillow. We had a lot of fun, Chuck has been really busy lately so it was so nice to spend some good family time together. Chuck took the day off on Friday to spend with us because I had 2 photo shoots and the Relief Society broadcast on Saturday so I was gone most the day.


We will not sit next to each other for a piture no matter what you bribe us with.







Saturday the kids had a Daddy Date with their daddy. Of coarse their are no pictures cause mommy wasn't there to take them. They got to spend the whole day with him and they had a blast. In the morning he took them to the park and then they had a picnic at the lake and fed the ducks. Emma kept telling me that daddy wouldn't let her get in the water, she was a little upset about it. Then they went to grandma's to play on her tramp. Chuck went out and jumped with them and played games with them. They came home for naps and after naps they went to Cabela's to see the animals and then went to Corn Belly's again. Since it was only a dollar Chuck figured he would take them again. I am so glad that they got a whole day with their daddy. They adore him and have really missed him lately. I was happy to get home, I always miss them when I a gone for a whole day. But, My photo shoots went great and I am really happy about them.

1 comment:

Trent and Kristi said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. If I had known it was $1 we totally would have gone - oh well. Glad your shoots went well and you guys got some good family time in! Your kids are growing up so fast!