Friday, September 5, 2008

Kids pictures

I'm never happy with the pictures I get of the kids at Kiddie Kandids so I decided to try some on my own. I think they turned out pretty good.













5 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

OOO I love the 6th one down of emma and the 3rd one down of caden....SO CUTE! Good job amber! They are all darling-

Jamie said...

darling :)

Kendra said...

Amber, these are beautiful...You'll do pictures of my kids, right??? Of course for a small fee ;)

Clarissa B. said...

SO PRECIOUS! I love love love them! you have the most adorable children!

Court and Brade said...

LOVE the first one of emma... oh man, she just has the look of innoscence on her!! I love all the pics... I know I'm late on commenting!!! Oh your kids are adorable and I just want to squeeze em up!!!! Cayden will BE A HEARTBREAKER... what a stud... love the pics.