
I didn't really love the pictures we took of our family a couple of weeks ago. I loved all the pictures except the one of all of us. So we went today and took some more up the canyon. The leaves were so beautiful. One of our friends used to be a photographer so I traded with them. I did their family and he did ours. We had such a great time and I am so happy with how they turned out. This is the picture that I am going to blow up for our house. Let me know what you think.



4 comments:
GORGEOUS pic Amber! You guys ALL look so great.. seriously! And I think your kids BOTH look adorable! It will look great in your home I'm sure! I'm so glad your business is going so well... that's so awesome!
Beautiful beautiful picture!!!
Awesome
Love it!
That is such a great picture. I'm so jealous you actually got a picture that your kids are not only looking at the camera, but smiling too! And you look so beautiful.
so beautiful!
Post a Comment