Thursday, October 9, 2008

I want to be so pretty like mommy!!!



Even though it looks like she is dressed up for Halloween, this is just what happens when Emma puts on makeup. During conference we let the kids play upstairs and as long as we got to listen we really didn't care what they were doing up there. We were usually checking on them every ten minutes. We realized it had been really quite for a while so we went upstairs to see what they were doing. Emma was sitting on my dresser with all my bare minerals makeup poured out on top of the dresser and she was smearing it all over her face. And that stuff is not cheap, she literally ruined over $200 worth of makeup. Good thing I had just been listening to conference, otherwise I probably would have beat her. I asked her why she got into mommy makeup and she told me "I want to be so pretty like mommy." When their that innocent you can't really get mad. But I am still really frustrated that I have to go get all new makeup that I can not afford. Oh well, I guess this stuff happens when you have a two year old. At least the picture is priceless. If she ever starts giving me attitude when she's a teenager, I can just pull out this picture and remind her of all I went through to raise her.

1 comment:

Beth said...

honestly my first thought was that she had some nasty fall... what a stinker! But so cute!