Thursday, October 30, 2008

My beautiful sister and cute little nieces!

I just posted these pictures on my photography blog, but I had to put a couple on here. These are just a couple of Becca that I shot while we were up the canyon today, I love the one of her and Emma. She is so beautiful, inside and out. I am so proud of the woman she is becoming. She is making so many good choices, and she really tries to turn her life over to the Lord and do what he would have her do. She is so much more mature than I was at her age. I love her so much, and I am so grateful for how wonderful she is to me and my kids.




While my nieces were out here to visit, I did their pictures for their Christmas cards. They have such sparkling personalities and it really shows in their pictures. I love them so much and I am so grateful that they waited to come till my kids were here too.


1 comment:

Mike and Becky said...

Hey Amber! It was so much fun talking to you at the ward party. I am glad we get to serve with you. You have a wonderful family. Thanks for your spirit. Becky