So like I said, Chuck had to go to a conference in Boston this past week. It was conference for the Protein Society Symposium. He was presenting a poster at the meeting. They had 400 graduate students at the conference that were chosen to present posters, and Chuck won the award for the best poster and presentation! I am so proud of him! It is not only based on his poster and how he presents it, but also on his research. He has been working for the past 3 years on this research, and he has found some really cool stuff. I don't understand most of what he is doing, but I do know that he has basically proven something wrong that has been the accepted belief for the past 50 years. Anyway, I am so proud of him. I made him promise to get a picture in front of his poster and accepting his award at the award banquet, but he forgot. I am sad I don't have a picture.
2 comments:
Congratulations! that is truly amazing....good work chuck!
wow! what an amazing husband you have, amber! and i think you are awesome for being home with a newborn and 2 other kiddos without your hubby for a week right after you gave birth! i don't think i could do it!
Post a Comment