Cayden had his Kindergarted Christmas devotional last week. I was so proud of him. He did so well. He had to memorize like 4 new songs, Psalm 100, 2 poems, 3 scriptures, and his part. He did everything perfectly. I have been shocked at how much these kids can memorize. It was so cute with all the kids and the spirit was so strong to hear how much they have learned about Jesus, and how much they love him. I am so grateful that he is able to attend American Heritage, and that right next to his Math and Spelling he is learning about Christ and the Gospel. What a blessing it has been to have what we are trying to teach him at home reinforced at school, rather than torn down. He has grown so much in the way he govern's himself, the way he treats others, and in his knowledge and love of the gospel.
Cayden doing his part, I was so proud of him, he spoke so clear, loud and slow, he did perfect. He got to dress up like s Shepherd, he was so glad he didn't have to be an angel.

His class

Our family after the devotional, Emma was at school so she didn't get to go.

My mom came to see him!!

Rachael goes to this school, so she stepped out of class to come and see him.
1 comment:
Okay, I see the cute little shepherds and the angels. Can you please share the part of the Christmas story which includes a cowboy, hula girl and Spanish girl? I'
sure it totally makes sense if I was there, but I am so curious,
Post a Comment