Thursday, December 24, 2009

Joy to the World!



He truly did bring so much joy to this world, and to my life. I pray we all have a Merry Christmas and remember him who has given us all. May his love fill our hearts this Christmas and in the year to come.

2 comments:

Wendy Anderson said...

Oh my gosh Amber...I found you on facebook after your mom sent my mom your family CHristmas card and it led me here to you blog and your family is GORGEOUS!! This is Wendy Boothe (maiden name) by the way Kim Boothe's daughter... You guys look great and I noticed you had a photography blog but its old do you still do any photography?? I started my photography business about 9 months ago, and am also an RN and have a little boy! Wow how time flies...email me at wendyn4@gmail if you want an invite to my family blog..

Heather O'Brien said...

Okay, I've been reading your blog forever. You kids are so darn cute. I love all your posts. How do you have three kids and still manage to blog and get everything done? You need to teach me! Hope your doing good. Love your guts!