Thursday, April 22, 2010

9 Months

I can't believe my baby is already 9 months old. It has gone by way to fast. Gracie is such a joy! She brings so much love, and laughter in to our home. She has the cutest personality, and is absolutely beautiful. She is very cuddly and lovey and loves to be with mommy. She is a total mama's girl, but loves her daddy too. She adores Cayden and Emma and loves it when they try to get her to laugh. Her favorite is when they sing "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam", every time they jump up she laughs hysterically. She also loves to play wrestle and tickle monster with mom and dad. She is my little buddy. I couldn't imagine our family without her and I am so grateful that she was sent to us. Here are some of her 9 month milestones.

- crawling
- clapping, she just picked this one up and now she claps whenever she is excited about anything.
- waving hello, she loves to wave to people
- Walking on the furniture
- giving five
- She loves music and always dances when we put it on
- She says "mom", and "ba ba"
- She is getting a lot more independent and will play by herself for longer periods of time now.

Happy 9 months baby, I love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

what a little beauty she is!!!