
Is now 6 years old!

He is growing up so fast. I really don't know where the time has gone. He is such a wonderful little boy. I love him so much. He brings so much laughter and Joy into our home. He shines with this light that I hope never goes out. Last year on his birthday I did a list of my favorite things about him. This year I want to do the top 5 things that make Cayden special, the things that make him so uniquely him!
1. He is so sensitive. Most boys I know, even Cayden's little friends are not that way. He is very aware of his feelings, and the feelings of others. He is always praying for each of us in the family. I love this about him. He really is so caring and loving and sweet to everyone.
2. He has a strong desire to do what is right, and to become more like the Savior. He always tells me he wants to be just like Jesus someday. He also prays that he can be more like Jesus and make good choices. What more could a mother ask for?
3. He is so goofy and has so much energy. If you get him laughing or telling jokes he will not quite. I love his laugh, he has the best laugh when he really gets going. You can't help but laugh too when you are with him. He is bouncing off the walls half the day. He loves to play outside, and to run and play sports. He is always telling me that he needs more exercise, I think he's feeling a little cooped up after the winter. But he loves to be active and be outside.
4. He wants to do everything his daddy does. He has to match Chuck every Sunday, it is so cute, he goes in and helps Chuck pick his Sunday clothes to match what he is wearing. He wants to be just like him and loves to do jobs and projects together.
5. He is so smart. Sometimes I am shocked by the things he know and remembers. He loves Math and it comes so easy to him. They are doing 1st grade math in his kindergarten class at school, and even that is too easy for him. I started doing 2nd and 3rd grade stuff with him and he is picking it up so quickly. I guess he takes after his daddy in that way. He just understands things. Especially things about the gospel, he is always one step ahead of us, he just seems to get it.
I love so many more things about him, he is so fun, energetic, loving, social, kind, and sometimes mischievous. I love him so much and am so proud of the boy he is becoming.
Happy Birthday Cayden, Mommy loves you SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday Cayden! I'm glad Ethan has a friend like you!
wow, i can't believe he is 6! i remember when i first met you guys and he was just a tiny baby! miss you guys! we are excited for you and your new adventure! i was hoping you'd end up in texas : )
Post a Comment