I stopped nursing Gracie about a month ago, and I can never loose weight while I am nursing, in fact I usually gain weight. So ever since I stopped, I have been working so hard to loose weight. Sometimes it feels like I keep loosing the same 40 lbs over and over again, every time I have a baby. Anyway, today I am down 20 lbs, my first milestone. I am so excited. YEY!!! I still want to loose about 30-40 more, but I have worked so hard so I am really proud of myself. I have been going to a trainer who is fabulous, and he has also helped me with my knee issues. I have also gone off of milk, except for the occasional cheat. We are also only eating meat about 1 or 2 times a week. And when we do eat meat it is only organic vegetarian fed antibiotic and hormone free. Plus I am having tons of fruits and vegi's and have added a lot more types of grains to our diet. Things like Millet, oat groats, quinoa, Flax seed, and spelt. I feel so much better, I have tons more energy. My kids and husband feel so good too. Plus my skin has gotten so great, it practically glows. Anyway, I feel so great, this is the way people were supposed to eat. My goal is to loose 20 more pounds by the end of May. I'll let you know how it goes.
2 comments:
Amber, CONGRATS! You are doing amazing! Im so proud of you! Im so glad to hear that you are feeling so good too!
You Rick dude, that is so great! I need to get a better blender so I can do the green smoothies at our house. I am training my family to like whole wheat pasta and it's not going well. Give me some recipes for quinoa because I love it but don't know how to make it. I really like couscous too! It would make a good meatless meal. Way to go!!!
Post a Comment