So we have finally heard back from all of the law schools that we applied to. Now we have the daunting task of deciding where to go. I hate making important decisions like this. It seems that so much of our life for the next 3 years will depend on the decision we make now. We have been praying and fasting about where to go, but we still don't feel really peaceful about anything. AHHH, I just want to decide so I can start making plans. I love to make plans. He got a good scholarship to Indiana so that is the one we are considering the most. But BYU is so cheap and close to family and Cayden could continue to go to his school, which I love, and we wouldn't have to move. But there is a big part of me that wants to move away and get a new experience. I don't know. Hopefully we will be able to make a decision soon. I am so excited that it is conference this weekend. I always seem to gain so much clarity in my life when I am able to hear the apostles and our prophet speak. Wish us luck!!!
1 comment:
So stressful! I know the feeling. For sure I would be selfish and hope that Texas was on the list :). But...if not...I have two friends that live in Indiana and really like it there. I can give you their contact info if you want. I am a little biased, but I think moving away has been SO good for us. Yes, it's super hard to be away from fam, but it is hopefully not forever and such a great experience. We have be forced to learn things that I know I never would've if I never moved. Anyways...good luck! I can't wait to hear where you decided. And for sure I will call you when I come next. LYLAS :).
Post a Comment