He kept showing six in all his pictures, so I would be sure to remember he was six now!

After breakfast we brought in his present, he couldn't wait any longer, and neither could I. He wanted this scooter so bad! He loves it and has been playing with it every day.

Then the kids built a big nest. They were pretending to be birds and they took Gracie over to be their baby bird.

Before school we went outside to try out the new scooter. Some of our neighbors and friends came out to play with us. This is Cayden and his buddy Ethan.

During school I took Dunfords chocolate doughnuts (so good) into Cayden's class to celebrate his birthday. He was so excited. This is Cayden with his best buddy at school Cody. Cody's dad is like 7 feet tall, can you tell?

Cayden and Mrs. Hobbs, he loves his teacher. She is so fabulous.

After school Daddy was home early to surprise Cayden. They went outside and played more on the scooter and Emma tried to learn to ride her bike without training wheels. That evening we went to dinner at Pier 49 pizza (Cayden's favorite). Then went swimming at the Legacy center. I didn't take any pictures at the pool cause I forgot my camera. We had a blast swimming and going down the slides. Gracie loved the pool. When we got home we gave him the rest of his presents.
Emma got him this game. She picked out something for him that they could do together.

Chuck and I also got him this game and case for his new didj, which is what he got from my mom for his birthday.

We had a great day! It was so fun to just spend time together all day and get to celebrate Cayden and do all of his favorite things.



No comments:
Post a Comment