Tonight I asked the kids to go upstairs and get undressed and ready for their showers. I stayed downstairs for a minute to finish cleaning up and I put on the camp rock 2 soundtrack. They love this movie and all the music right now and sing it all day long. When Cayden heard the music on he ran downstairs just as I was going upstairs to help the girls. He had already taken his clothes off and was completely naked. He begged me to stay downstairs and dance to just this one song, "It's On," so I told him after the song to come right up to get in the shower. Well we have a little window next to our front door so anyone stading at the door can see everything in the family room. Of coarse one of the woman in the ward decided to drop by right at that moment to bring me something. As she walked up to ring my doorbell all she saw was my sweet little boy dancing naked on the ottoman. I should feel embarrassed, but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to feel it. At least he is a cute little dancer!
2 comments:
Reminds me of the time we got caught dancing or making some kind of ridiculous music video by the cute boy neighbors. (If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life... I'm pretty sure that was the song!) Who knows how long they were actually staring through the window at us. Hahha... Being a mom is so fun- I'm sure it was fun for my mom that night!
that's too funny!
Post a Comment