Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Steve and Vanessa's engagements

I was able to do Vanessa and Steve's engagments pictuers while I am out here for Becca's wedding. This is Chuck's baby brother and we are so excited for them. Vanessa is perfect for Steve and makes him so happy, we couldn't love her any more if she was our real sister. She is amazing, and kind, and always doing things for others. Plus they are both gorgeous and very photogenic so the pictures turned out so good. Vanessa really wanted to do something different so we got to do lots of fun different things. Sorry I'm posting so many, but all the fam wants to see them!





These next two are serisously my favorites. I love the lighting of the sun, it is so romantic!














3 comments:

Chrissie said...

great job on the pics! so excited for this wedding!

Travis and Marie said...

nice job on the pictures! Two very beautiful people! We didn't know Steve was engaged. That's great!

Sara said...

The ones in the sunflower field with the sun flare are amazing. Wow!

Come back soon. We are missing the Meekers!